Monday, April 11, 2011

Papa... why do you smell funny?

YO

Sorry for the lack of updates and crap. Honestly, nothing really juicy or interesting happened the last few days. I was feeling a little down lately because the Tampa Bay Rays have been bumming me out sooooo freaking much! They're 2-8 right now! Not only that, Evan Longoria is on the disabled list and Manny Ramirez retires in the beginning of the season! Dumbass got caught with PED's AGAIN. What an ass hat. I can't believe this! I am sooooooo sad! He barely did anything for the team and Manny went on being Manny and left the game with no dramatic bat at plate appearance.

That's why I am dedicating this entry to Manny. I hope that you have found happiness in leaving the team and being caught with some drug shit. You went out not in a blaze of glory but instead a firecracker that didn't even blow up.

"Whooops! I'm an idoit!

OH YEA! And congratulations to Carlos Silva who got the job with the Yankees and signed some minor league shit.  I mean even though all the good people are gone and the Yankees figure were scraping the bargain bin, someone still cares about you and your ridiculous high ERA.
"I'm hella chil, dude."

So, in terms of band stuff. Nothing. I just want to rant about some baseball shit. Tough luck you losers. However, I guess another episode will be in the works TONIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment