Monday, April 18, 2011

THIS RIVER IS OVERFLOWING WITH SEXINESS TOPPED WITH A WHIPPED CREAM OF LUSTTT!!!!!!

I don't know if I will ever get around making another episode simply because I am lusting so fucking hard. Looks like rehab hasn't done a thing to me and I need another intervention. Adam is going to have my balls on a rope and wash himself with them. ARRRRG OMG SO SORRY SO SORRY *sad face with tears* =*(

Sup, gurl?

Anyway, we got a lotta work ahead of ourselves while we mix our new album and book our endless summer tour. We are once again playing in Sacramento this Saturday with our friends with benefits, The Sub-Fobias at The Geery Theatre, 2130 L St at 20th. It's 5 bucks! So, in case you were that dumb to miss all three Sac-Town shows well then we certainly gave you the benefit of the doubt and a 2nd chance to redeem yourself as a human being! 

Now I will continue lusting HARD
(Pun totally intended) 

No comments:

Post a Comment