Saturday, March 12, 2011

Image is Everything (The Spirit Commerical Said So)

Today, I had this insightful conversation about band image. Personally, I think it doesn't matter what someone is wearing. The music is the heart and soul of a band (obviously). However, Adam said I have gotten this all wrong. Image is SO important. Think about it: Melvins, The Jam, Sex Pistols, Tool... it just all makes sense now. I have been slowing our band's progress because of my lack of fly swag. Is this why we can't afford to get the next album on vinyl? I'm so sorry guys.

So, like any good indie rock band (according to Scott Pilgrim), we went to a thrift store and got some swag. This Saturday you will see me in some fly shit. It will almost look like you're really at one of your family reunions.


Say WHUT?! Ya'll didn't hear about the show this Saturday?

Alright, Sacramento! We come back for round two at The Hub!

Happy Medium
Casey Chisholm
Symbolick Jews
Doofy Doo

Show starts at 8:30

P.S. I don't know where the fucking Hub is or how much... ask your locals.
(You're supposed to know this!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment