Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Pure Sound of Wax

HEY YOU!

Well, Adam Esquire Healton has given me the permission to make this blog. Personally, I feel that short fartbook twitter crap like status reports does not paint the story of what really goes on behind the scenes. What you get is just the shinny wrapping paper you get from your local school fund raiser. Here, I tell you the facts, the truth, and the skinny on who's sleeping with who and what's fucking what. Think of it as some Perez Hilton crap (that's what you people are into right?)

Anyway, we've started the process of recording the new album. So, far we got the carcass of it done and then add the trimmings and such to make it sound good. I can't really talk about the songs in detail because I know that everyone here at S. Jew Inc are really hush hush about it. I will say that the songs are catchy as hell and you'll be seeing yourself using that repeat button on your itunes more than ever.

But here's the history changing news here: WE'RE PLANNING TO RELEASE AN ACTUAL, PHYSICAL RECORD.


That's right fools. You vinyl jerks will finally have a pure sounding Symbolick Jews record in your hands. However, we're not a multi-million value band that people are holding their breath for. We're just like you people: we work jobs, ride the bus, and have sex all day.

Adam sent his submission to kickstarter. So, once that thing is up we'll link ya. From what I heard we're still getting approved for it and well the site says its never been asked for a huge sum of cash. Sorry, daddy couldn't help this time... he spent all his money at the horse tracks and whiskey.

That's it.  

OH YEA! Adam and Brian have been pestering the shit outta me to get the first episode of "WINTER TAKES ALL" tour video. I've been watching a lot of Family Guy so that takes a lot of my time. I'll upload it soon. Daddy promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment