Saturday, March 26, 2011

Our Thank Yous and Apoligizies

Thank you to the following wondering people *blows kisses into blog*:

The Myonics
Violent Hour
Sound Guy Josh
and you, the American public for coming to see us

Our next show will be in West Sacramento in a bowling ally at April 1st. Don't forget... if you mark that frame a 1 you'll be entering a world of pain (HAHAHAHA!! Bowling humor! Get it?! Get it?!)

Also, I want to say that I'm so sorry to Bartolo Colon for not making the Yankee's rotation. Though I'm not a Yankees fan (GO A's) I have to say that I wanted to see the big man make a come back as a starter and not as a bullpen dude. Don't fret my pudgy friend, at least the mound will be warm when you get out there for the strikes.

I know that's a Red Sox jersey you idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment