Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oliver Perez... We Will Miss You

Hey there Stan Lee fans,

For those who didn't care reading (because you're a complete moron) I have left to another state to repair problems with my addiction of love. Very good news: I did not contract Valley Fever! The bad news is that I did not cure myself of my love addiction. However, it shouldn't be looked at as bad news anymore for I have accepted the love of myself, others, and my urge to tug-and-pull.

Now that daddy is home, it's back to rocking in the discounted world. We have a show at the Retox Lounge this Friday (March 25th) with our cousins once removed, The Myonics, and fellow rock lobsters, Violet Hour. Then it's off to our state's capital once again but this time at  the 300 Room Lounge at 900 W Capitol Ave. in West Sacramento with Ask Fredrick and Nobeatings FromHolly. That's April 1st so if you didn't get opening tickets to the Oakland A's game that day then you should go bowling with us (HINT HINT).

If you haven't been to our dumb band camp lately (luckily cuz you already downloaded everything we made within the turn of the century) there is a preview for Slave To Love


 Check that shit out or you are a stupid loser
 
P.S. I would want to say so sorry to Oliver Perez who has been released by the Mets Monday. Dry your tears, we'll always have 2004.

Sorry you suck now =(

No comments:

Post a Comment